JESUS CALLING


I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS. 
These were the last words I spoke before ascending into heaven.
I continue to proclaim this promise to all who will listen.
People respond to My Continual Presence in various ways. 
Most Christians accept this teaching as truth but ignore it in their daily living. Some ill-taught or wounded believers fear (and may even resent) My awareness of all they do, say and think.
 A few people center their lives around this glorious promise and find themselves blessed beyond all expectations.
When My Presence is the focal point of your consciousness, all the pieces of your life falling to place. 
As you gaze at Me through the eyes of your heart, you can see the world around you from my perspective. The fact that I am with you makes every moment of your life meaningful.
Matthew 28:20 psalm 139:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

A PURPLE RIGHT ANGLE BEADED BEAD

  So, I made this beautiful giant beaded bead on a whim. It's created with the right angle weave stitch. Accented with purple crystals a...

Popular Post