JESUS CALLING




Do EVERYTHING in dependence on Me. The desire to act independently-apart from Me springs from the root of pride.  Self-sufficiency is subtle, insinuating its way into your thoughts and actions without your realizing it.  But apart from Me. You can do nothing: that is nothing of eternal value. My deepest desire for you is that you learn to depend on Me in every situation. I move heaven and earth to accomplish this purpose, but you must collaborate with Me in this training. Teaching you would be simple if I negated your free will or overwhelmed you with My Power. However, I love you too much to withdraw the godlike privilege I bestowed on you as my image bearer. Use your freedom wisely, by relying on Me constantly. Thus you enjoy My Presence and My Peace.




John 5:5 Ephesians 6:10 Genesis 1:26-27

From the book Jesus Calling by Sarah Long










https://www.facebook.com/SRJ-Designs-805115256184670/

No comments:

Post a Comment

A PURPLE RIGHT ANGLE BEADED BEAD

  So, I made this beautiful giant beaded bead on a whim. It's created with the right angle weave stitch. Accented with purple crystals a...

Popular Post